Re: Squid stop working!!

Tim wrote:
Guillermo Garron:
on the /var/log/messages it says that squid can not open the ICP port (UDP 3130)
on the
/var/log/cache.log
it says
commBind: cannot bind socket FD 13 to *:3130 (13) Permission denied

Paul Howarth:
This looks like an SELInux problem, like this one:
http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-selinux-list/2006-July/msg00037.html