Re: FC 5 sound and Airport Extreme problems

                    I didn't have any trouble with FC5 seeing my airport
card, but my machine is a G3 12 inch Ibook. I'm having the same problem
with sound though, and no one has responded to my question about sound
either. I would rather run Fedora. I like the look and feel of it, plus
it runs great. The thing is, I have to have sound. I had no trouble with
sound or anything using the PPC version of the Ubuntu distro,but I
thought I'd give Fedora another chance. Sadly re-installing didn't fix
the problem. Currently I'm installing Suse 10.1 for PPC. I thought I'd
give it a try. If it doesn't work, I guess I'm stuck running Ubuntu, and
hope that the problem gets fixed in FC6. Currently I'm running FC5 on my
Dell Poweredge server, and it runs great. So far the Dell server hasn't
burst into flames.
      Good Luck, and if you find a fix for the sound problem I'd
appreciate it, if you'd let me know.
      Bye
      Jim