FC 5 sound and Airport Extreme problems

I cannot get my Airport Extreme card to work or the sound. Are there any
links for downloading drivers. I can't seem to find any when I do a
Google search.

By the way, earlier I had posted a question about putting FC5 on a
PowerBook with Mac OS X 10.4.7. I successfully installed it. All I did
was backup the PowerBook to my FireWire drive, repartitioned putting Mac
OS X on the first 60 odd gigs and a free space volume of 12 gigs. Once
OS X was restored I installed FC5 with the auto partitioning in the
remaining free space. Once it was installed I restarted and held down
the option key which brought up the boot loader (My Mac did this before
I ever installed Fedora) and I chose to boot off the Linux partition. It
had a little HD icon with Tux in the lower right corner.

Now when I need to reboot I hold down the option key and choose where I
want to go.

The self updating mechanism works great, I'm really beginning to
appreciate FC5.

Matt