Re: dvd::rip anyone got it working under FC5?[Scanned]

That's done it!

Are there any problems mixing freshrpms with livna? This is why I have not added freshrpms until now...

Many thanks,

-Chris

Lonni J Friedman wrote:
All you should need to do is add the freshrpms yum repo.    It sounds
like you're trying to outsmart yum, which rarely turns out well.