Re: evolution locks up on certain messages[Scanned]

Chris Bradford wrote:

> I'm afraid this doen't get any better with the most recent release.
> I've just dropped evolution with the exchange connector for
> Thunderbird and IMAP, it is far more reliable. I was spending most of
> my day killing off evolution processes on all of our clients.

	I had been using Evolution for years and one of the frustrating things
about it was that every new version became less and less usable.  They
drop this or change that and it ends up being less capable than before.
 But I kept with it because it had some things that usually made up for
the crap.  But Evolution 2.6.x was the final straw.  I have switched to
Thunderbird.  The only thing that I still miss from Evolution is the
spell checker.  The one in T-bird really sucks.

Joe