evolution locks up on certain messages

I have evolution 2.6.0-1 that locks up certain messages.  The whole window goes white & gray.  I have to forge the process to die (--force-shutdown).  I am reading mail from an Exchange server when it happens.  I tried upgrading but there were dependency issues.

When running Evolution from the command line I don't get any information that it helpful in debugging the problem.  It appears to be certain HTML formatted messages that cause the problem.  Is there a way to ask Evolution to produce debugging output so I can tell what is causing the problem?

--
Jamie Bohr