Re: evolution locks up on certain messages[Scanned]

I'm afraid this doen't get any better with the most recent release. I've
just dropped evolution with the exchange connector for Thunderbird and
IMAP, it is far more reliable. I was spending most of my day killing off
evolution processes on all of our clients.

It was happeneing all of the time. When users first loaded evolution it
would crash for no reason, and then looking at certain emails in folders
on the exchange server it would just sit there saying 'Retrieving
message id xxxxxx....' Happened with my system too :(

Shame though, as there is no Exchange calendar access in Thunderbird.
I'll keep my eye on this thread ;)