Re: ZFS: Ten reasons to reformat your hard drives

Hello All,

B. CDDL might be OK for Fedora, but it's not OK for kernel tree people;
Until ZFS enters the main tree, ZFS is of little interest for Fedora
(and/or this list)
 Don't think so, I would be very interested in the a ZFS for Fedora even if it
was something that was just for Fedora, or if someone did up a module that I
could yum into the kernel via a 3rd party site, it maybe a better statement that
it may not be of interest to yourself at this point and time as it stands to but
to generalize this is wrong. If there is a discussion about ZFS and how it
pertains to Linux/Fedora this would be an okay place to discuss it in my opinion.
 There are I am sure a variety of things that are not okay with the kernel folk
that maybe supplied as 3rd party stuff to make things work.
	Cheers,

	Aly.

--
Aly S.P Dharshi