Re: Why is my system doing this to me? various failures

On 22/06/06, Jeff Vian <jvian10@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
You can also go just a bit further and make ssh even more secure with
the line

AllowUsers user1 user2 userN

This not only restricts root (as long as root is not one of the listed
users) but also explicitly lists the users who are allowed to connect
using ssh.

man sshd_config will gave lots of details.

Thanks, I will use this. Great idea.

Dotan Cohen
http://what-is-what.com
232