Re: FC4 or FC5

On Mon, 2006-06-19 at 16:54 -0400, Sean wrote:

> Sean <seanlkml@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > Oh you're well within your legal rights.  That's the beauty of how
> > much freedom the GPL offers.  It just makes you a hypocrit.
>
> <edit>
> hypocrit + e
> </edit>

A hypocrite does or says something he doesn't believe, but I
believe it is perfectly fine for me to use GPL'd code and in
fact any reading of the license agrees with that.  And I'm
resigned to using proprietary OS's and programs for things like
playing mp3s and dvds even though I don't like it. That is very
different from someone who promotes the license yet uses material
that breaks it.

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx