Re: Applications unusable

On 19/06/06, Edward Dekkers <edward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
RAM problems can manifest in ANY way they like pretty much. This makes
them hard to track down. So in response - yes, the above could be a
memory problem.

Since you mentioned the wonderful RD-RAM curse:

RD-RAM - to function 100% nice, MUST be paired (like sizes - you can not
mix and match) and MUST be terminated.

Might be another thing to check?

Regards,
Ed.

Yes, they are paired and terminated. I've had lots of different OS's,
including FC3 and FC4 on the current MB/processor/memory setup. I also
gave everything a gently nude including PCI accessories.

Dotan Cohen
http://auto-car.info