Re: I love Fedora Core! Thank you!

I love Fedora too.

Only 3 things "haunts" me at the moment:

1) cannot swith to another graphical session (i.e. i leave my home pc
turned on with evolution, azureus or something downloadig, lock my
session and have it available the machine for my bro who wants to surf
the internet or for my Pa who searches some tax-paying infos).
Something accessible like:
http://shots.osdir.com/slideshows/slideshow.php?release=659&slide=83
I've learned that this function has been seen as a possible security
issue and disabled on FC, if anyone can point me i'd like to know how to
re-enable this.

2) Ubuntu Dapper has mapped more keys of my laptop out-of-the box, i
have to "investigate" how this is achieved (it's an Acer machine).

3) i miss 2 packages:
Listen: http://listengnome.free.fr/ {proposed to be included in extras}
Gnome-Art: http://www.miketech.net/gnome-art/ to easily install goodies

Not really much, right ?