[user@localhost ~]$ sudo konqueror

We trust you have received the usual lecture from the local System
Administrator. It usually boils down to these three things:

   #1) Respect the privacy of others.
   #2) Think before you type.
   #3) With great power comes great responsibility.

Password:
user is not in the sudoers file.  This incident will be reported.

I know that this isn't the devel list, but I do have one suggestion:
Less disks. At least get the base system onto a single 700 MB disc. I
really almost had to stay with Kubuntu (which isn't a bad distro)
because of the massive download.

So I say thanks to everyone who works on Fedora, the RH guys and the
private developers. And everybody on this list and on various forums.

Dotan Cohen
http://dotancohen.com