Re: [Errno -1] Metadata file does not match checksum

Mark Sargent:
>> I keep getting the following errors,
>>
>> Reading repository metadata in from local files
>> primary.xml.gz            100% |=========================| 407 kB    14:00
>> http://mirror.netglobalis.net/pub/fedora/updates/5/i386/repodata/primary.xml.gz:
>> [Errno -1] Metadata file does not match checksum
>> Trying other mirror.

Bernd Knoettig:
> yum clean all

Before throwing away all the files and headers someone's spent ages
downloading, and will have to download all over again, I'd try just "yum
clean metadata".  That just gets rid of some *small* files that may be
causing problems due to various repo mirrors not being up to date.

--
(Currently running FC4, in case that's important to the thread)

I read messages from the public lists.