HP Officejet 6210 and HPLIP Problems

Using FC4 my Officejet 6210 worked perfectly - however since my upgrade
to FC5 I am not able to scan or fax using my Officejet all-in-one.

When I run the command "hp-toolbox" the HP control panel starts up and I
get an error message indicating "That no HP installed devices found. To
install a device use the CUPS web interface. (http://localhost:631)"

The problem is that I have already installed the printer using CUPS and
I can print without any problems.  When I run "xsane" the program exits
indicating that It can't find any devices.

Does anyone on the list have any thoughts on how to troubleshoot the
problem.  The documentation found at http://hplip.sourceforge.net/ is of
marginal help.  Am I experiencing some sort of SELinux problem?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Charlie