printconf-tui doesn't seem to do remote printers

Unfortunately, the reality of printconf (or perhaps only the -tui version)
appears quite other than the guidance provided at:

http://fcp.homelinux.org/modules/smartfaq/faq.php?faqid=552

Or, I'm going about it all wrong (which is certainly possible).

I'm trying to configure a printer client (eventually several) to live on
our headless server at the data center, so that people can work on the
server but print directly to a local print server.

I think I see how to do this via /etc/cups/cupsd.conf, but guidance at
the above URL says "don't edit by hand because the file will be
overwritten."

Yet, when I launch printconf-tui, I see no option to configure a new
remote printer over ipp. Selecting 'new' offers only local, lpd, ncp,
and jet direct.

What am I missing? Is there another way?

Janina Sajka				Phone: +1.240.715.1272

Marketing the Owasys 22C talking screenless cell phone in the U.S. and Canada--Go to http://ScreenlessPhone.Com to learn more.

janina@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx		http://a11y.org