RE: getting a wireless netgear WG511T card to work on FC

hi...

update...

is it possible to have both line/wireless (eth0/ath0) running at the same
time? could this be the cause of my problems?

when i do a:
  ifup ath0
i get  "/sbin/ifup <configuration for ath0 not found"

when i do :
  iwconfig
i get (eth0, sit0, wifi0, lo) no wireless extension, and ath0 gives me
information

when i do:
   ifconfig
i get information for eth0 and lo...