enabling multicast on FC5

How can I enable multicast on my fully patched FC5 PC? I am writing a multicast application (client and server) and I want to test them on my PC. I plan to have one terminal running the server and another running the client. The code is good. It works on another machine, but that machine has terminal emulation problems so it is not easy to use. I would like to work on my local PC. How can get multicast to work?

Thanks,