Re: Yum Update Dep error

At 7:04 AM +0200 6/7/06, Jeremy Thompson wrote:

>I tried to search through the archives as well as a google on all the
>variables I could think of and posted as last resort.  What should I have
>searched for?

While you would have seen it if you had been reading the list, and while
searching the archives through Google works if enough time has elapsed that
Google has picked up the posts -- and it hadn't as of this writing -- for
timely searches MARC <http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=fedora-list&w=2&r=1>
works best, finding 17 posts for a search for "libecal".