Re: Yum Update Dep error

> I tried to search through the archives as well as a google on all the
> variables I could think of and posted as last resort.  What should I
> have searched for?

Let's see...  The subjects were...

Evolution dependencies update: STILL no dice, after 2nd try
Just another dependencies problem
FC5: Evolution dependency errors
Missing dependencies for latest upgrades
Dependency Conflict evolution-data-server
Broken dependency  libecal-1.2.so.3

Hummm...

--
I'll show you MY telex number if you show me YOURS ...