Re: localhost kernel: Disabling IRQ #11 ???

On Sat, 2006-05-27 at 09:56 -0400, anthony baldwin wrote:
> Paul Howarth wrote:
> >The "audit" messages here don't include any denials and just indicate
> >that you have an old SELinux policy (probably not updated since
> >installing the OS).
> >
> >Have you tried booting with the "irqpoll" option as the message
> >suggests?
> >

> I haven´t even the slightest idea what that entails or how it would be
> done, to tell the truth...

Fortunately Andy has explained how to boot with additional kernel
options in another post :-)

> Would you suggest that I yum update SELinux, or something?

Although it's not the cause of this problem, updating it might prevent
you from falling over a bunch of other problems later. In fact it's a
good idea to keep everything updated if possible, as that will pull in
security and bugfix updates. Just do "yum update" on a regular basis.

Paul.