Re: Good Bye FC5

Rick Stevens wrote:

On Tue, 2006-05-23 at 18:55 -0500, Russell Golden wrote:
Claude Jones wrote:

On Sun May 21 2006 12:37 am, Craig White wrote:

All fine and good to a point and then it becomes
whining/bitching/counter productive.

It is not reasonable to expect change to occur simply by
voicing opinions on the list though.
It is clear that there are numbers of reasonable folk on this list that don't buy your argument/refrain. Your insulting characterizations of others has itself become a form of whining - you can't make a baby stop sh___ing in their pants by soiling your own

Actually I have to agree with Mr. White on this one. The dev people are most likely too busy to monitor all of the mailing lists for every distribution. If we have something to say, we need to a) see if other people agree via mailing lists, then b) submit a feature request. If we just keep complaining on the lists, it won't change. Anybody know where the GNOME project page is so that at least one of us can submit a request?

The place to go is http://bugzilla.gnome.org

- Rick Stevens, Senior Systems Engineer     rstevens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx -
-   The light at the end of the tunnel is really an oncoming train.  -

Well, just submitted it. thanks for the link. Can we stop talking about nautilus here and move onto something else? Not that I'm complaining...

--
Russell Golden

"A person is smart. People are dumb, ignorant animals and you know it."
--Agent Kay, MIB

"Speak softly and carry a big stick, and you will go far."
--Theodore "Teddy" Roosevelt

"Hello! Hello! Anybody home?! Think, McFly! Think!"
--Biff

"Never argue with an idiot. They will lower you to their level then beat you with experience."
--Karissa Flaming

"Life is like a math book. There are lots of questions, but only the odd ones are answered for you."
--Nick Riccio