Re: Good Bye FC5

Claude Jones wrote:

On Sun May 21 2006 12:37 am, Craig White wrote:
All fine and good to a point and then it becomes
whining/bitching/counter productive.

It is not reasonable to expect change to occur simply by
voicing opinions on the list though.

It is clear that there are numbers of reasonable folk on this list that don't buy your argument/refrain. Your insulting characterizations of others has itself become a form of whining - you can't make a baby stop sh___ing in their pants by soiling your own
Actually I have to agree with Mr. White on this one. The dev people are most likely too busy to monitor all of the mailing lists for every distribution. If we have something to say, we need to a) see if other people agree via mailing lists, then b) submit a feature request. If we just keep complaining on the lists, it won't change. Anybody know where the GNOME project page is so that at least one of us can submit a request?

Russell Golden

"A person is smart. People are dumb, ignorant animals and y ou know it." --Agent Kay, MIB