Re: Good Bye FC5

Todd Zullinger wrote:

something else that bugs me. If I upgrade from Shrike to FC4, I get the regular console startup stuff. If I install FC4 from scratch, I get a graphical thing during boot, and i have to press one of the buttons to see what's going on. when your machine only has dual P2's this doesn't work too well. Is there a way to install from scratch and get the console boot thing like there was in Shrike?