Re: FC5 - Windows Emulator?

On Thu, 2006-05-11 at 22:33, clemens@xxxxxxx wrote:

> AND THEN, when it comes up I can find NO WAY to bring up a TERMINAL
> window.  Seems that should be #1 on some list but I cant find it at all.

It's cleverly hidden under the Applications/Accessories menu down near
the bottom of the list.  If you want easier access, drag a
copy of the icon onto your desktop or quick launch panel.  If
you want it back in the right-mouse popup menu, try:
yum install nautilus-open-terminal

> I finally gave up and tried to close it down, but of course you cant do that
> either.

I'm not sure where they hid that one.  I always type the command
in a terminal window.

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx