FC4 Firefox and xxx error out

I am getting my new FC4 working but firefox errors out missing a needed library. I am close to loading EVERYTHING and this problem is odd. But I did yum the first lib mentioned and it did upgrade some things. But still no joy.

It is some mozilla stuff but I don't see it as this on the add/delete thing.

Karl