Re: fc5: install everything?

On Mon, 2006-05-08 at 17:08, Rahul Sundaram wrote:

> > > If they arent bugs, then thats a unrelated discussion. You can start a
> > > new thread on TCO claims and I would promptly opt out of that ;-).
> >
> > No, that's what this discussion was about from the beginning.
>
> I certainly didnt understand that this was a TCO discussion.

When someone asks for a quick convenient choice and instead
is given a slow, inconvenient workaround that accomplishes
pretty much the same thing, how else can you interpret it?
You may measure the cost in time or money, depending on
whether you do it yourself or not.  But since it isn't actually
impossible to complete the installation it isn't really
a bug.

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx