Re: strange character issues

Robert Bell wrote:

>> This sort of thing makes it hard to type in commands, or whatnot, that
>> *require* the ASCII abomination of apostrophe.
>>

> Any clue how to get rid of it??? Anyone?

I think it would be helpful if you would provide more information on
your environment.  Things like....

1.  Are you running Gnome, KDE, or some other window manager?
2.  What applications are having the problems in.  gnome-terminal, konsole?
3.  Post your environment.

--
Most people need some of their problems to help take their mind off
some of the others.