Re: [OTs] free video hardware

Eugen Leitl wrote:
On Sun, Apr 23, 2006 at 05:35:07AM +0200, A.J. Bonnema wrote:

Yes, the list receives enough clutter traffic already.
I disagree: the list has a general purpose. Your answers (and questions) are not superfluous and might well help other people in solving their problems or answering their questions. I answer you now through the public list as I find private answers not appropriate for public contents.

Making private posts public without permission is even less appropriate.

I did not ask you to mail me privately. Please refrain from doing so unless you have private business with me. Otherwise: post to the list.

I think nvidias binary drivers already support it (it's compatible
with 7600GT), so it's only a question of time until livna
carries it.

Actually, I am looking for cards that have free driver support (see my original post).

As others have already told you, you will not get good 3d performance
with open source drivers.

Which mail are you referring to?

Guus.
--