Wireless adapter setup?

I have a Linksys WMP54G wireless PCI adapter installed in in an FC-5 system. It plugs into a pci slot, how will the computer address it, not as eth1? Or will it? There is already another card identified as eth0.

I'm not sure how to begin installation and the only information supplied with it is for a Windows system install. I have not yet run system-config-network but that seems like the next logical step. Or I could enter data directly in the configuration files such as ifcfg-eth1 if appropriate.

Any help or pointers will be very much appreciated.

Thank you.

Bob Goodwin    Zuni, Virginia