Re: Can't connect to port 25 from another system

Filippos Klironomos wrote:

> This is weird! I did not intend to send anything binary. I use an
> ordinary gmail account
> for this correspondance, and did not attach anything to my previous
> message.
>
> Hmmmm, this is very weird...
>
> Sorry for the inconvenience.

No inconvenience.  Thunderbird can read the emails you've sent just
fine.  And, they are encoded correctly.  I don't use Evolution...but
have found it can't always handle things well.

--
The only possible interpretation of any research whatever in the `social
sciences' is: some do, some don't.