Re: FC5 - login screen - removing reboot shutdown buttons

John Horne wrote:
Hello,

Can anyone tell me how I can remove the reboot/shutdown buttons from the
default (gdm) login screen of FC5? I have had a quick look
in /etc/gdm/gdm.conf but there is very little there. Under FC4, as far
as I remember, it was configurable in the login/session manager under
the system settings menu (or somewhere like that). I can find nothing to
disable these buttons on the login screen.

FYI, this was fixed in the latest gdm update.

The "Show Actions Menu" checkbox now shows up on the Login Screen
preferences GUI (gdmsetup).

--Kenny