Using Qemu on FC4/FC5

I have a couple of machines I'd like to be able to run Qemu on,
so that I could have a Windows session for running the usual
bureaucratic stuff (like Outlook, Visio, etc)... but using FC5 for
most things.

I was wondering if anyone has a relatively straight-forward config
for the network stuff so that a virtualized Ethernet interface is
created with its own IP address (I'll be using DHCP on Windows)...
rather than having to use NAT, or IP-over-IP encapsulation, etc.

I googled some mention of using bridging, but mostly it was about
the problems in doing so... and not much in the way of solutions.

If there's a simple set-up that doesn't require encapsulation, NAT,
or running the interface in promiscuous mode... I'd like to hear
about it.

Thanks,

-Philip