Re: Missing /etc/clamav.conf from RPM?

I think alot of the problems arise from switching from using the supplied RPMS from one repository to another. I'm in the process of switching from the RPMFORGE version to the EXTRAS version. I've almost got it working - just a few remaining issues. When I get it all figured out I'll respond with what I had to do.

Quoting Kenneth Porter <shiva@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

On Tuesday, April 18, 2006 9:04 AM -0500 Rex Dieter