Re: Missing /etc/clamav.conf from RPM?

Wong Kwok-hon wrote:
On 4/17/06, Norm <norm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks for the info I have been struggling trying to make ClamAv work with
Evolution  after a yum install; if I have it right it needs more to set it
up.  Is there a complet AV application that works with core 5

You can get those packages at url http://crash.fce.vutbr.cz/crash-hat/4/clamav/
which is better than Extras and with config file.

Or why not report problems/enhancements to http://bugzilla.redhat.com/ against FE/clamav so everyone benefits?

-- Rex