Re: Source RPM (newbie).

Hi,

I have read in an earlier email, that can get it from Livna respositories, so maybe you can find the rpm in the livna site.

regards,

Guillermo.

Brian Durant wrote:
I see that KYum is available at http://sourceforge.net/projects/kyum/ as an architecture independent source RPM. As I using FC5 PPC64, this is an obvious choice for me. If I double click the RPM, will the package manager sort the whole thing out by itself? I have never used a source .rpm or compiled from source before so I am very much a newbie in this area. Help please?

Cheers,

Brian