Re: Fedora Frog - problem solver for Fedora

thanks for feedback :)

it's in hidden directory (in home) so user can install it without
needing root. root's pasword ir needed only once... And hidden so that
it doesn't mix with other files...

any more comments?? any suggestions what else should be included in
this script???