Re: Fedora Frog - problem solver for Fedora

At 1:00 PM +0300 4/13/06, Raivis Dejus wrote:
>Hi
>
>I have created GUI script for Fedora called Fedora Frog, that can help
>Fedora starters and pros to install programms, plugins and some tweaks
>that are usually needed when you start using Linux.  If someone asks
>for an easy and quick way to get fedora working this script could be
>one of ways to do it.
>
>You can find what Fedora Frog can do and how to get it here:
>http://easylinux.info/wiki/Fedora_frog
>

>All comments and/or suggestions are welcome.

>From reading the wiki:

In "What is it?", typo "scrit".

At the end of "What can it do for me?", the "Note: it is recomended to run
update before you run Fedora Frog" isn't enough for the target audience.
How about "Note: it is recommended to update your system before you run
Fedora Frog.  Type the command:

    su -c "yum update" -

and enter the root password when prompted."  BTW, "recommended".

It seems odd to me that Fedora Frog is put into a hidden directory.  I'd
sort of expect it to be in /usr/local or /opt, anyway, not that I've looked
to see where it really goes.