configuring scponly for users

Hey friends,

I want to put some users in chroot jail and permitting them only sftp and scp commands.

I downloaded scponly latest version 4.6 and added one user with its shell as /usr/bin/scponly.

I cannot login into through user and everytime I get

WinSCP: this is end-of-file:0

But the problem is that when I logged into through gftp using SSH2 protocol the user was able to move around means he was able to go into the different directories like /var/ /opt etc.

What is want is to restrict some users to their home directories and give them only scp and sftp commands ?

Please help me in configuring such a scenario.

Thanks & Regards

Ankush Grover