Re: Fedora Foundation

Max Spevack wrote:

I'd like to ask you all to read the document that follows this note. It reviews Red Hat's intentions in initially announcing the Fedora Foundation, and outlines the problems that have led us to the decision to move in a different direction. It also discusses the plan that we are implementing instead, and the steps that we are taking to ensure that the Fedora Project continues to thrive and grow.

I suppose then, that the "Freedom: Fedora Foundation" section currently on
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Overview
needs to be amended.  (-:

-- Rex