Re: USB KVM problem

mindwave@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

it appears as though FC5 wanst the mouse and kbd TEHRE when it boots or it wont recognioze them at all.

Not true on my setup, my KVM is USB/DVI and I can boot FC5 while the focus of the KVM is on another machine, and return to the FC5 machine later OK.

The only issue I have with the KVM is that Xorg will start with the wrong screen resolution when I do that, so I hit CTRL-ALT-BKSP and it comes good, I could probably restrict the modes in xorg.conf to prevent that.