USB KVM problem

Hi there,
I am using a Avocent switchview USB KVM switch that is working in the BIOS of my computer but when Fedora starts it stops working. I am using a keyboard/mouse combo (only 1 USB jack) that is working on Fedora perfectly without the KVM. I installed FC5 because I though that maybe FC4 could be the problem with no success.

It seems that the kernel has something to do with this because the KVM stops working at this stage:
/sbin/loader (FC4)
starting udev (FC5)

If you can give me any clue how to solve this, I will greatly apreciate, I tried to find solutions over the web with no success...

Thanks,
Mathieu