Re: fc5: install everything?

On 3/28/06, Eugen Leitl <eugen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 28, 2006 at 12:27:56PM +1030, Tim wrote:
>
> > Discussed to death here over the last few weeks.  But in summary,
> > "everything" never really installed "everything", and if you actually
>
> The point it took to click one checkbox to install a shitload of packages.
> User attention is a scarce resource.
>
> Hard drive space and bandwidth is effectively free. Time is not.

Not too happy about this change either.

Is there an overview somewhere of what gets installed if you select
"everything", desktop, server, etc. in the new FC5 installer? That
would at least make it easier for us "everything"-people to create a
small script to perform an initial yum install to get everything we
want.

--
Tarjei