fedora.us doesn't work

I have an old 500mhz piece of junk running Fedora 1. I went to rpm.livna.org to get mplayer and other mp3 support installed, but it said that it needed the fedora.us repository. I have tried for two days to get on that site, but it always times out. I tried the fedoralegacy repo, but it isn't the same thing. Has fedora.us been replaced, taken down, or is just temorarily out of service? Thanks!
-Steven