Re: FC4 dhcp.conf supersede domain-name question

On Sun, 2006-03-26 at 11:06 -0800, Noah wrote:

> > you should also find the info you need on ddns-update usagein the man
> > pages too.
> >

> Hi Craig,
>
> also I looked through the man pages and used the suggestions in the ddns-upate
> usage.  I am still having troubles and was hoping there is somebody on this
> list who has a little time to help me figure out what is wrong.

----
you didn't even include the ddns-update 'style' in your abbreviated
information.

nor did you mention that you checked the logs to see if the attempt was
made and refused by bind, nor did you list the code within bind that
regulates this.

I thought the description in the bind man pages cover this with a lot
more detail.

Craig