FC4 dynamic DNS issue

> you didn't even include the ddns-update 'style' in your abbreviated
> information.
>
> nor did you mention that you checked the logs to see if the attempt was
> made and refused by bind, nor did you list the code within bind that
> regulates this.
>
> I thought the description in the bind man pages cover this with a lot
> more detail.

Okay I understand Craig.  I did some searching since the last email from you.
 And you are probably right but I just cant seem to find the details to solve
my particular issue.

here is the error message that comes up in the my /var/log/messages when I
restart dhclient.

--- snip ---

Mar 26 11:16:17 protect1  dhclient: Can't update forward map
protect1.domain.com. to IP.GAR.BLE.D: no such RRset

--- snip ---

Clues please.

cheers,

Noah