Re: Are Livna and FreshRPMS compatible?

Christofer C. Bell wrote:
On 3/21/06, Jeff Vian <jvian10@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Tue, 2006-03-21 at 16:39 -0800, Florin Andrei wrote:

On Tue, 2006-03-21 at 16:53 -0300, Mariano López Reta wrote:

I just wanted to know if I can have both installed so yum can search
both.

I know for a fact that Livna is compatible with Extras/Updates/Fedora.
All other repos - I just download/install packages manually.

Something is implicitly wrong with your statement of fact above.

Livna claims to be compatible with Extras.
Rpmforge claims to be compatible with Extras
It is a known fact that Livna and Rpmforge are not compatible.

Ergo one of the first two statements appears false.

My name is Extras.  My wife (Livna) is compatible with me.  My
mistress (Rpmforge) is compatible with me.  They are not compatible
with each other.

--
Chris

"I trust the Democrats to take away my money, which I can afford.  I
trust the Republicans to take away my freedom, which I cannot."

ahhh, yes!

--
Anthony

My Website: http://messinet.com