Re: suggestion for a new list...

Anthony Messina wrote:
after reading through the thread:

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2006-March/msg02512.html

i was struck by the idea that it may do good for fedora (or other non-ms systems) to have a list devoted to arguing out the differences, drawbacks or benefits between systems. while i was disapointed that the thread did not appear to offer help for the original poster, i don't think the discussion was worthless. perhaps a forum needs to exist where one could say "this particular ms windows feature rocks" and rather than those of us linux lovers rebuffing, we could look into how we could offer that same functionality.

this is merely a suggestion because as rants on lists are generally discouraged, sometimes the things that evolve from them can be good.

how about fedora-vs-other-os@xxxxxxxxxx (kidding)

thanks for thinking about it.

any word from a fedora list admin on this?

--
Anthony

My Website: http://messinet.com
My Online Gallery: http://messinet.com/modules.php?name=Web_Links&l_op=visit&lid=3