Re: Help with reading strace

Dan Track wrote:

Thanks for the info. I'll show my current network:

server A (neptune)-firewall-server B(opal)

If I ping from neptune to opal I get dots appearing on the "ping -f"
command. If I ping from opal to neptuen I never get any dots appear.

What is this firewall box? Maybe it is the cause of the symptoms. Any chance to temporarily route neptune -> opal using a switch?

-Andy