Re: Help with reading strace

Dan Track wrote:

Any idea what is going on? I've tried to figure it out, but I'm not
that great an expert. Again the problem occurred at the space below in
the tcpdump.

Sorry I can't see anything funny about it like repeated ACK packets. It seems that 10.10.8.24 decides not to send anything new for 5 seconds from what I can make out, but I admit going crosseyed trying to look at it.

-Andy